The following information is a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT on behalf of the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT),
which regulates household goods movers operating in Oregon.

Call (503) 378-6207 for license information

Click on the following link for useful information on moving in Oregon

If you're among the thousands of people who will move from one home to another in Oregon this year, the ODOT web page is for you. Just click on the link above and take a few minutes with ODOT to learn how to evaluate a moving company, how to choose a reputable mover, how moving charges are determined, what an "estimate" really is, how to protect yourself against (and minimize the risk of) loss or damage to your property, and other information that can help you be an informed consumer BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER your household move.

The General Information Bulletin - Moving Household Goods in Oregon is available for free download at

Please visit or call Willamette Traffic Bureau (503) 236-1183 or (800) 727-7293 for any of your other transportation forms needs, including Household Goods Bills of Lading and the pamphlet General Information Bulletin - Moving Household Goods in Oregon.